We would love to showcase your game on IndieWatch somehow. So, wait no more. Follow these simple steps so we can feature your indie game here.
You just need to Register for an account, update your profile with an avatar and a profile cover, and submit an article that contributes somehow to the game development community. We welcome indie game marketing insights, game development tutorials or tutorials in game art. You’re welcome to make it about your game or at least leave a link to your game on it. Your post just can’t be blatantly self-promotional. IT MUST CONTRIBUTE WITH KNOWLEDGE TO THE GAME DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY or it will be rejected.
We elaborate more on each of these steps to help you make the most out of IndieWatch.
1. Register for an account. Fill out your profile with as many details as possible about you. Wait for the Activation email and confirm your registration. If you don’t receive an activation email, check your SPAM folder.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use your real name and NOT your company’s or game name in the “Name” field. We will only publish pieces written by real persons and not businesses.
2. Log in to IndieWatch with your new account credentials and head on to the Members’ page. You know have your own profile page on IndieWatch. You can view it on https://indiewatch.net/members/<YOUR USER NAME HERE>/
3. Go to your profile page. Click on Profile Settings. You’ll find that option on the dropdown menu on the right side of your avatar image on the Member’s page menu bar. Or simply go to https://indiewatch.net/members/<YOUR USER NAME HERE>/profile/edit/
4. Upload a Profile Picture and a Cover Image. Feel free to play around with the other features of your profile. There’s a lot you can do there for adding more info about you and your game. You can even add some cool Widgets. Look for THE Widgets Settings on the left menu.
5. Back to your Profile Page, click on Articles and then New Article. Fill out the article editor with your content. Please, use original content only. We will make sure you’re NOT using plagiarized content already published and copied from other websites by testing your content on a web search. Unoriginal content submissions will be rejected.
6. Give us some time to review your submission and publish it. Come back and check to see whether it was accepted and already published. If it is, you’ll see an article on your Member’s Articles list. A link to your article will also be shared on our social media channels.
7. If you want more promotion for your game, accumulate points and get FREE promotion or discounts so we can bring your game to the spotlight on IndieWatch and on our social media channels. Click here to find out how you can score more points and start now.
Obs: We can’t promise that all articles we receive will be featured on IndieWatch. All submissions will be reviewed case by case by our editors and authors. Thank you for your comprehension.