proletariat_inc Proletariat Inc
Proletariat is currently looking for an on-site, full time Animator who can create gorgeous animations of 3D characters, props, cameras, and other visual effects. The ideal candidate loves bringing digital visuals to life in motion, has a portfolio of great work to prove it, is skilled at collaborating and communicating with team members from other disciplines, and loves taking ownership on projects. Applicants should submit a resume and current portfolio of work. Qualified applicants may be expected to complete a small animation test.
- Create and integrate hand-keyed, game-ready animation.
- Work with game editor tools to create blended animation sequences and other high quality animated effects.
- Collaborate with our Art Director, 3D Artists, Game Designers, and Software Engineers to build beautiful animation that meets gameplay challenges, technical requirements, and deadline constraints.
- 3+ years of professional 3D animation experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in animation principles including squash and stretch, timing and motion, anticipation, staging, weight, and appeal.
- Experience animating body mechanics and facial acting.
- Experience rigging characters, retargeting skeletons and animation, and using blendshapes in Maya.
- Strong understanding of creating real-time animation content for video games. Must be able to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment with limited models of standardization.
- Excited to improve visual skills and learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Self-directed, receptive to critique and feedback.
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.
- Experience with highly technical aspects of animation in Maya (sophisticated character rigging, mel/python scripting).
- Experience with Unreal development tools.
- Experience with 2D animation.
- Game development experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://proletariat.com/careers/ →