Publishers of such popular games as Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Bully & more.
Rockstar North is seeking a motivated C# Programmer to join our audio technology team, supporting and further developing our world class audio tool suite.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the audio team, developing innovative user interfaces that enhance creative workflows, and supporting the tools used to implement the sound and music in all Rockstar Games projects.
Successful applicants should have professional C# development experience and a passion for delivering great user experiences.
- Develop and maintain in-house audio toolset.
- Maintain awareness of relevant technologies and modern UI best practise, and drive their adoption within the toolset.
- Balance meeting short-term user needs with long-term development of the audio tool suite; identify opportunities to optimise user workflows.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong .NET/C# and WPF skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a mixed-discipline team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
- An interest in games and interactive sound/music.
- Familiarity with commercial audio content creation software.
- Experience of intuitive user interface design and implementation for complex data.
- Knowledge of audio synthesis and DSP.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/rockstar-games/job/oWJt5fwX/apply →