This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us at dmca [@] indiewatch.net
We will respond and take necessary action immediately.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
Notices of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you see anything on indiewatch.net and you think it does infringe your copyright, you should notify us for Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by sending us the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email or phone.
This Information should be sent to dmca [@] indiewatch.net
Use the same procedure for any claimed trademark violations or other infringements. If we receive a DMCA notice and remove something you posted, we will be contacting you as soon as we can but you can contact us as well. You should be informed that we reserve the right to remove any content at any time whether or not it infringes or violates any of our policies.