GMGC, the leading conference organizer in the Chinese game industry, has announced the speaker line-up for its 2018 gaming conference. The Seventh annual Global Game Congress will take place in Beijing’s China National Convention Center on April 2-3rd, 2018.
The Two-day event will feature over 70 keynotes & panels sessions and many other developers oriented talks. It will also host the 11th Indie Pitch Arena Competition for the indie developers, where 15 teams will compete on stage for cash prizes.
GMGC Beijing 2018 theme, tailored to its purpose in the global game community, is “China to Global – Global to China”
The conference’s extensive speaker line-up includes:
Devin Nambiar, Senior Director & Head of Product Management, Asia-Pacific, Electronic Arts; Stanislav Sychenkov, Head of Publisher Relations, Mail.ru Group; Jack Li, Head of Greater China-Games Partnerships, Facebook; Taewon Yun, General Manager - Global Publishing, Super Evil Megacorp; Kevin Zang, Industry Head, Greater China, Twitter; Miao Yu, Sr. Director, Applovin; Vince Ghossoub, CEO of Falafel Games; Hussam Hammo, CEO of Tamatem and Ahmed Alsafar, Co-founder of Play3 Arabi and many more. (Speakers)
The agenda for the Congress will explore game industry experts’ perspectives on the global gaming market, strategies for growth, understanding how to operate in the industry, cross-border issues, methods and tactics for getting into the top list in the gaming industry.
GMGC Beijing 2018 includes:
- More than 70 sessions by top industry players on the future of mobile gaming, integrating wearables and connectable devices, creating successful games and thriving in a global market, monetization, content creation, marketing strategies and much more.
- World Blockchain Conference - featuring seasoned speakers who will offer their insights about the practical and potential use of Blockchain. Attend the session to know how this new technology will bring new opportunities to the gamers.
- The opportunity to connect with more than 15,000 game industry professionals from more than 6,500 companies and 180 speakers from over 40 countries.
- Indie Pitch Arena—15 independent developers compete by pitching their best game idea and demos to a panel of judges who will critique each participating team.
- GMGA – Global Mobile Game Awards
- Matchmaking Sessions
GMGC caters to everyone in the industry who is looking for their next business opportunity with various well planned & engaging sessions.
For additional information on GMGC Beijing 2018, visit the website. : https://beijing.gmgc.info/
Get your tickets: https://gmgcbj2018.eventdove.com/
Established in 2012, GMGC promotes the entire global gaming industry by creating long-term partnerships from East to West. It creates an international platform for game developers, publishers, investors, distributors, and other companies to form lasting co-operation through access to new fervent markets. GMGC organizes the annual Congress in Beijing, plus other various gaming industry events in Shanghai-Kunshan & Chengdu, China. It also hosts a series of global conferences in Southeast Asia, and other international seminars, and networking events around the year.
GMGC also offers PR services & exclusive membership programs, high-level executive business trips, and consulting services for gaming enterprises worldwide. For additional information on GMGC, visit the website.
Press Contact: email@example.com