Fleet Arena is the first video game of our company Axone Multimédia.
It is presently still in development, yet its gaining momentum and fast!
- Fleet Arena is a Turn-based multiplayer game set in a science-fiction universe, crafted with the Unity engine.
- You play as one of 3 species fighting over the galaxy:
1) - The Olympus, a federation of multiple species, including most of mankind, whose control is reaching over a third of the Milky Way.
2) - The United star is, to the eye of many, a remnant of the old united states of America. But few know the true power of this organization.
3) - The Illuminous harmony is a nation of proud aliens that seek to spread their fate. A strange religion that grants them the power to chant directly to the universe.
The game is simple, yet deep in mechanical complexity. You play has an admiral of one of three factions (more to follow) and engineer a fleet of spaceships. Once you are satisfied with what you got, you go into the ARENA and fight other players.
The game is turn-based and plays on a hexagonal grid. This guarantees a perfect balance of mobility and control over your ship while making the game tight and precise. The whole game is using a mechanic of turn randomization akin to many popular RPG games. This way, we want to negate the ‘’First turn advantage’’ that plague many turn-based games.
- Craft your Fleet from a wide variety of ship types from three species.
- Plan and orchestrate plans ranging from A to Z in order to win!
- Hide in a nebulae and dodge asteroids.
- Keep your renown and show that you deserve the title of MASTER OF THE ARENA.
- Fight for resources... in the dark alleys of the black market... if you ever find them.
You will be pleased to learn about this science-fiction rich universe.
See you in the Arena!
See you on Twitter! @MultimediaAxone