proletariat_inc Proletariat Inc
Proletariat is currently looking for an on-site, full-time Technical Animator who can define the character pipeline for our future game projects. The ideal candidate loves building polished character rigs, animations, fluid asset pipelines, and character behavior graphs. You are also skilled at collaborating and communicating with team members from other disciplines and love taking ownership on projects. Applicants should submit a resume and current portfolio of work. Qualified applicants may be expected to complete a small technical animation test.
- Build and maintain character rigging pipelines.
- Work with game editor tools to create blended animation sequences, behavior graphs, and animation montages.
- Collaborate with our Art Director, 3D Artists, Animators, Game Designers, and Software Engineers to build beautiful characters and other assets that meet gameplay challenges, technical requirements, and deadline constraints.
- Manage flow of external animation assets.
- 3+ years of professional animation experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in animation principles including squash and stretch, timing and motion, anticipation, staging, weight, and appeal.
- Experience rigging for body mechanics and facial acting, retargeting skeletons/animations, and using blendshapes in Maya.
- Experience using and editing motion capture data.
- Experience scripting via mel, python, or other similar languages.
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment with limited models of standardization.
- Excited to improve visual skills and learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Self-directed, receptive to critique and feedback.
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.
- Experience with Unreal development tools.
- Experience with 2D animation.
- Experience with particle systems and animating VFX.
- Game development experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://proletariat.com/careers/ →