proletariat_inc Proletariat Inc
Proletariat is seeking a Build and Release Engineer to join the team of our current game in development, Streamline. This individual will work closely with Engineering, QA, and Art teams and will be responsible for automating the build and deployment of our products in multiple environments. We are looking for someone who is a detail-oriented perfectionist, with experience designing, maintaining, and optimizing build and deploy systems.
- Maintain and optimize tools to automate the build, test, and deployment of software in an agile development environment.
- Own and maintain scripts to deploy our products and services to multiple environments, including production.
- Collaborate with development teams to make sure all build and deployment needs are met.
- Build dashboards to provide visibility into the health of environments.
- Document the build and release processes and train development teams in how to use the tools effectively.
- 3 years build and release management experience.
- Professional experience working as a DevOps, Build and Release Engineer.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems.
- Experience with Ant, Make, or other build tools.
- Experience with Git, Perforce, or other source control management systems.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, or other cloud providers.
- Skill with scripting languages: Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Skill with Chef or Puppet or other configuration management tools.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Git LFS.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://proletariat.com/careers/ →